My day out with my Mom and Grandma :)
Went to a farmer’s market in Arcata and had “Mashed Potatoes in a Waffle Cone” and guess what, it tasted exactly like mashed potatoes in a waffle cone. Then I got incredibly wired on this caffeinated shake in Old Town Eureka.
Also a turkey.
- haud-ignota-loquor likes this
- thegoodcaptain likes this
- intohimo-fox likes this
- sieistwunderschon likes this
- fallingvictimstothisshit likes this
- jormungandr-victorious likes this
- rotkopftochter likes this
- starchild447 likes this
- the-audio-injection said: You have a beautiful beard, my friend.
- see-a-tea said: Mmm. I love the little coffee shops in old town Eureka. My sister lives in a sweet apartment above a restaurant down there. Also, last time I was in Arcata I got drunk on vodka in the little park by all the bars before seeing a reggae show. Good times!
- robo-tupac reblogged this from the-heavy-metal-viking
- the-woodwoman likes this
- krieg-geist likes this
- barbarienne said: That turkey is fucking badass.
- see-a-tea likes this